China Glaze Nail Lacquer in C-C-Courage

on
Sunday, April 3, 2011

I finally found some time this evening to paint my nails after a ridiculously busy week of work. I usually never go more than four days without changing my nail colour, so I was really itching for a change. I decided on China Glaze's C-C-Courage, which was released with their Wizard of Ooh Aahz Returns collection in 2009. (I recently made a huge nail polish order from Spa Boutique, and grabbed a ton of shades I wanted from older collections that aren't in stores anymore.) It's a deep, rich purple with lighter purple and silver glitter. The picture really doesn't do this shade justice, because it's actually so much prettier in person. This will probably be my last dark nail colour choice for a while, though, given that it's already April and all the Spring colours are rolling out. We've been in a dark period for way too long.
2 comments on "China Glaze Nail Lacquer in C-C-Courage"
  1. Ooh, I really like that colour! I always seem to gravitate towards the purples when it comes to darker polish shades.

    And I love Spa Boutique! I got my Clarisonic from there and their service was fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally discovered Spa Boutique because I Googled "Zoya in Canada" and they were the first store to come up. And then I realized they were carrying a lot of the older collections for both Zoya and China Glaze, and I was like, "JACKPOT!" Yeah, I love it. And free shipping for orders over $75!

    When it comes to polishes, I tend to gravitate towards cooler tones like purples, blues, and greens. I find that polishes that are too warm make my hands look really pink. :P

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9