The Pickle Barrel

on
Friday, April 1, 2011

Shawn met up with me for dinner after work today, so we decided to go to The Pickle Barrel since we were at the mall, anyway. I was in a sandwichy kind of mood (yes, it exists!), so I decided to try the Fressor sandwich, which includes corned beef, pastrami, Swiss cheese, coleslaw, and Russian dressing piled high in dark rye bread. It satisfied my sandwich craving, but it wasn't phenomenal. The coleslaw added some good crunchy texture, but not much for flavour. And the bread was kind of bland, so I ended up having to add some mustard to give it a punch. Their Reuben sandwich is infinitely better.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9