Friday Five

on
Friday, March 25, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. When did you last have occasion to march anywhere? I think the last time I "marched" anywhere was during my second year (2005) at Ryerson for the annual Picnic & Parade. It was at Centre Island, and Metric was performing for us that year (Matthew Good was the live act the year before). We walked from campus to Harbourfront to take the ferry there. Metric was previewing all of their new songs from Live It Out before it was released a couple weeks later. I remember that the weather was really nice. I remember that I had to see Metric from the "underage" side of the fence because I was still 18. I remember meeting Emily Haines for the first time. I remember her being really nice.
  2. What kind of hula-hooper are you? Uh... well, I haven't hula-hooped since gym was mandatory in high school (grade 9?). I guess, back then, I was an average one...? Is there a special kind of hula-hooping I don't know about? Regardless, I'm probably not very good at it now, since I haven't even seen a hula hoop in about a decade.
  3. What kind of madness is most likely to infect you this weekend? I'm not sure yet, but since I'll be working for most of it, it'll probably be a ridiculous customer that'll drive me mad (read: piss me the fuck off). There's always one.
  4. Under what circumstances this past week might you have had reason to shout, "SCORE!"? Hmm. Going to Korean BBQ, 'cause all-you-can-eat grilled meat is always awesome. And I got to preview all of the products from MAC's upcoming Quite Cute collection, which was pretty exciting for me.
  5. When did you last inadvertently dribble, drool, or otherwise let liquid escape your mouth while trying to keep it in? Haha, gross! But, dirtiness aside, I accidentally drool all the time. It's kind of embarrassing, actually.
3 comments on "Friday Five"
  1. OMG I just saw the preview of Quite Cute, too, and ummm Hello, Sakura, In Synch, and Playing Koi!!! Not really into the quad, though...

    And what's up with question # 5? Are we supposed to read b/w the lines? HAHA!!
    I drool all the time, too. Afraid it's about to get worse because I recently got night guards for my teeth. GAH.

    P.S. There's a Five Guys on Weston and Hwy. 7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove all the Plushglass shades and the nail lacquers from Quite Cute! And I think I'm gonna get all of the Mineralize blushes, too. And possibly one or two of the lipsticks... The quad's okay, but I think I might be getting it with my gratis. Haha, I can't wait until the collection's available online so I can go shopping with my discount! :)

    And, yeah, totally, I had to read #5 like, three times to be like, "What do they mean by this...?" Sometimes I don't realize that I drooled at all, until someone points it out. :(

    I need to check out Five Guys ASAP. I'm on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I think you'll really like their little cheeseburger. Make sure to order their Cajun fries. YUMMM!


    And I didn't even notice the Nail Lacquer for Quite CUte. Mischievous Mint is... CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9