NYC (Winter 2011): Day 1, M&M's World

on
Sunday, February 27, 2011

Since we were walking around Times Square, anyway, we decided to drop into M&M's World. Rampant consumerism at its most chocolate-y. Seriously, they've branded pretty much everything with the M&M's logo or characters, from golf balls to kitchenware to clothing. And they filled three floors of expensive Times Square real estate with the stuff.


And like the rampant consumer and tourist I am, I bought an awesome green coffee mug and a massive bag of mix-and-match peanut M&M's (my favourite colour is the aquamarine). Hey, at least I didn't buy something useless, like a snow globe.
2 comments on "NYC (Winter 2011): Day 1, M&M's World"
  1. Haha, I love M&M World (I went to the M&M World in Las Vegas)!. I, too, bought something totally practical: a champagne bottle full of chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, good call. I was so tempted to get personalized M&M's, and then I was like, "Why the fuck do I need personalized candy for?" Seriously, my thought process got so ridiculous in there...

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9