NYC (Winter 2011): Day 1, MAC Times Square

on
Sunday, February 27, 2011

I wanted to take advantage of my MAC Pro discount, the lower American prices, and the higher Canadian dollar, so I went to the MAC Store in Times Square (conveniently located two blocks away from our hotel). It also happens to be the largest MAC Store I've ever seen in my life. I guess when you're in Times Square, it's go big or go home. It was ridiculously busy – like a typical MAC Store in Toronto during the week before Christmas. Or Boxing Day. But I managed to grab some new and classic permanent products I'd been meaning to buy (or re-buy):

Lightful Foaming Creme Cleanser, Active Softening Lotion, Charged Essence, and Deep Ultramoisture Creme

Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Medium Plus and Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium Dark

Lip Pencil in Subculture, Cherry, Soar, and Beet; Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in Fuchsia Fix and Classic

Lipstick in Plumful, Fanfare, and Capricious

More proof that I need my MAC – no matter what country I'm in.
4 comments on "NYC (Winter 2011): Day 1, MAC Times Square"
  1. Hahah I read this post right before my lunch break and now I have the Strobe cream in my bag. You should totally be a MAC ambassador or something because your MAC posts always make me want to buy MORE MORE MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm so sorry for making you spend more money. :P Let me know if you ever want my Pro discount, seriously, 'cause I can use it online and just ship your order directly to your home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhmygosh! Thank you, Denise!! I definitely will :-D.

    If you ever need a discount on coffee makers, espresso makers, vacuums, bedding, bath stuff, bbq grill (lol) let me know. It really depends on the item, but I can get 10-20% off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, anytime! Sydney has ordered stuff through me as well (and blogged about it, lol). :)

    Haha, hey, you get discounts on the essential things in life (e.g. coffee maker!). I may take take you up on your offer! ;)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9