Markham Station

on
Monday, January 31, 2011

I had work until midnight, so Shawn and I decided to go for "dinner" at Markham Station (bless 24-hour diners). We're still trying out the ordering-for-each-other thing, so he ended up ordering me a ham and cheese omelette with onions (essentially a Western omelette without green peppers), and homefries and toast on the side. Okay, first things first. Markham Station's omelettes are huge. They're made with four eggs. Anyone who eats eggs will know that that is a shit load of eggs. Thusly, if you're even considering finishing your meal, you need to come in with a massive appetite. Secondly, this omelette was totally worth the gigantic food baby afterward. I like that they keep it simple, with the four basic ingredients (eggs, ham, cheese, onions), making it more of a comfort food rather than those fancy frittata-type deals. No muss, no fuss. Good food, good prices. Markham Station's always a win.
2 comments on "Markham Station"
  1. I love breakfast food. I can eat it all day everyday... for reals!

    I've been to Markham Station once after clubbing in HS and, from what I remember, it was great! It's just too far for me so I have to settle for Wimpy's which is not really horrible, but it's not mindblowingly good, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I live in East Markham and my boyfriend lives in Scarborough, so we're always at Markham Station, lol. But their breakfast food is SO EPIC.

    To be fair, though, I'm rarely ever in the West end because it's so far from me now. So a trip to Yorkdale, for example, is occasional at best for me. I miss living in Thornhill, 'cause it was so central...

    Unngghh, I'm hungry now. :(

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9