Moxie's Classic Grill

on
Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shawn, Jesse, Hannan, and I went to Moxie's for a surprise birthday lunch for our friend, Sherwin, this afternoon. I haven't been to Moxie's for a while, but I used to go there all the time because I worked right next to one. Their food is not fantastic, but it's relatively satisfying, depending on what you order. They were still serving the brunch menu when we got there, so I ended up ordering the Sicilian sausage hash and poached eggs topped with hollandaise. And, surprisingly, it was pretty damn tasty. Not a phenomenal must-have, but I definitely don't regret ordering it, and I would order it again if I ever make it out to Moxie's for brunch again (though, I'm kind of interested in trying their crab and scallop cake Benedict). Either way, I think they should somehow incorporate some of their brunch menu items on to their regular menu, because I feel like a lot of the dishes are tastier, or at least more inspiring, than a lot of the items they currently have.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9