Friday Five

on
Friday, January 14, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What was the most recent thing to go past its expiration date in your pantry? I think all the food we keep in the pantry is non-perishable. But in the fridge, it's probably my coffee cream...
  2. When does your excitement about the new year usually expire? Right around now, actually. The reality of the new year and the challenges it brings are settling in now.
  3. What valued possession seems to be on the verge of expiration? Well, my laptop is slowly breaking down... I'm not sure if electronics really "expire," but it's about time to replace my computer. And a lot of my CDs are scratched beyond belief and won't play properly anymore, but I'm still keeping them for sentimental reasons.
  4. When does your current driver's license expire? November 2012.
  5. What subscription, membership, permit, policy, or other dated document are you most likely to allow to expire next without renewal? I let my CAA membership expire without renewal recently.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9