McDonald's Filet-O-Fish

on
Friday, January 14, 2011

McDonald's most underrated burger is also my favourite. As Robyn asks, "What is it about the combination of fried dessicated fish patty and processed yellow cheese in a squish, steamed bun that triggers my stomach to go into sloshing mode?" I have a feeling it might have something to do with the fact that I'm Asian, 'cause that's the only burger my parents would get for me when I was a kid (no Happy Meals here), and I know a ton of other Asians who have said the same thing. All I do know is that I never crave Big Macs or McChickens or Quarter Pounders, but my love for the Filet-O-Fish is eternal.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9