Post-Boxing Week Shopping

on
Thursday, January 13, 2011
I went to the mall twice this week, with Dom and Edward, and realized that I hadn't really looked at any of the post-holiday sales. I guess I just hated the idea of insane crowds in shopping malls, especially after I worked at a mall on Boxing Day. I saw the mayhem, and immediately thought, "No, thank you." But the mall was rather quiet during the week, and I decided to look at some of the clearance sales. I ended up scoring some awesome deals, whether they were on sale or just cheap:

TNA black wool knee-hooded zip-up toggle coat for $175 from $295 at Aritzia!

TNA black canvas hooded zip-up bomber jacket for $75 from $125 at Aritzia!

Brown strappy buckle boots for $24.50 at Forever 21!

A 500ml bottle of Fruits & Passions Cucina Arancia Dolce Purifying Hand Wash for $8.80 from $22 (plus a litre of the refill soap for $12 from $30), and a 750ml bottle of The Body Shop Satsuma Bath & Shower Gel for $15 (a $39 value)!

Other purchases include: a bottle of Gosh Nail Lacquer in 597 Miss Minty (a pale seafoam green; slightly more blue than Essie's Mint Candy Apple, and slightly less grey than SpaRitual's Delight), and some goodies from Aerie: seven pairs of boybriefs for $25 (they're usually $7.50 each or 5 for $25) and a pair of blue/green slouchy plaid pajama pants for $10.50 down from $29.50.

I think I did pretty well.
2 comments on "Post-Boxing Week Shopping"
  1. Ooh that first TNA jacket is mega cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, it's not as nice as their cashmere and wool coats, but I was like, "WHAT, 50% OFF!" So I had to snatch it up. :P

    Aritzia's having some crazy markdowns right now - you should check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9