Cold Stone Creamery

on
Friday, January 21, 2011

Hannan and I met up for a coffee and it just so happens that the Tim Horton's we went to also has a Cold Stone Creamery. So I ordered my coffee and also ordered a small (they have a kid's size that is smaller) Coffee Lovers Only since, you know, I'm a coffee lover (or addict, whatever). Coffee Lovers Only consists of coffee ice cream, roasted almonds, Skor toffee bar, and caramel. Okay, you can't really go wrong with that combination, right? Except that when I tasted it, it didn't taste like coffee at all. The ice cream had a hint of coffee, but for an ice cream sundae to be called "Coffee Lovers Only," I was expecting an explosion of coffee flavour. In this respect, it was disappointing.

However, if you don't care about the coffee flavour, the sundae itself is really, really good, as far as sundaes go. I like that they give you a good amount of each ingredient, especially the Skor bar (seriously, there were massive chunks of the stuff, not just "bits"). I'm not sure I would order it again, since the only reason I ordered that particular sundae combination was because it was supposed to taste like coffee. Then again, it's the only one with Skor in it... Still, I'm interested in trying the other flavours, like Banana Caramel Crunch, The Pie Who Loved Me, and Our Strawberry Blonde.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9