Friday Five

on
Friday, December 17, 2010
This week's Friday Five:
  1. Of excursions you remember taking in elementary school, which was your favorite? To be honest, I don't remember many of my elementary school trips, though I do remember really enjoying my Grade 4 trip to Black Creek Pioneer Village... My favourite excursion in middle school was a 3-day trip to Ottawa in Grade 8. But my favourite excursion, by far, was in Grade 12, when my senior art class took a 4-day trip to New York City. I know it's not elementary school, but it was better than all my school trips combined.
  2. Of excursions you remember taking in elementary school, which was your least favorite? I really hated our Grade 6 trip to Sudbury. I just remember it being really boring.
  3. What seems like a really good school excursion destination that nobody seems to take? Hands down, a chocolate factory, like in Willy Wonka.
  4. Which of your recent activities might pass for an educational excursion? My road trip to Boston with Shawn was relatively educational. We walked around a lot of the city, including a lot of the historical sites (e.g. Freedom Trail), and got lost quite a bit, so we learned from that... And we went to Harvard! I mean, can you get more educational than that? Really, now.
  5. When a sack lunch was needed for a field trip, what was most likely in your brown paper bag? How about now? Back then, it was probably a sandwich, a fruit of some sort, a granola bar, maybe some crackers, and a juice box. And, honestly, it'd probably be really similar now, just 'cause they're so easy to pack and I'm really lazy.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9