Photolog 2018: Day 168 of 365

on
Sunday, June 17, 2018

It's been over a decade since my dad's actually been here for Father's Day so I wanted to take him somewhere he'd never been before, and since he loves seafood and has never experienced a boil house, I decided to take him to Good Catch Boil House (which I like more than Captain's Boil because it's more consistent in quality and service and has better variety in their menu). Between him, my mom, and me, we had both types of Lobster Roll (cold with mayo and hot with butter, both of which are fantastic), the Soft Shell Crab Sandwich, plus a pound each of mussels and shrimp (not pictured here because they're not photogenic). My hands will smell like garlic for the next two days, but it was totally worth it. And my dad loved it, so mission accomplished. A pretty good start to my vacation week, if I do say so myself.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9