Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 520

on
Monday, April 16, 2018
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What was the best class you ever took as an adult? Fashion Photographic Makeup. It was apart of my program in makeup school, and has been the most useful class I ever took in regards to my career now.

  2. If you went to college, how did you decide where to go? For university, I chose Ryerson partially for location but mostly because it was the only school in Canada offering Graphic Communications Management (which was my major). For makeup school, I chose CMU because it was (and still is) the most reputable and comprehensive makeup college in Toronto.

  3. Pom-poms and tassels: yes or no? I do quite enjoy a good pom-pom. And I'm okay with tassels so long as it's not excessive.

  4. What's a rumour you're inclined to believe? That BTS will perform at this year's Billboard Music Awards. It does coincide with their comeback, and they're nominated for the Top Social Artist award again. (Of course my answer would be BTS-related.)

  5. Last awkward encounter with someone? A client came in the other day and had a full conversation with me about a makeup I did on her years ago and asked how I was doing, and she seemed to recall a lot about me and our interactions... but I totally did not remember who she was, and I just had to smile and nod at her the entire time.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9