Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 482

on
Monday, July 3, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Something you don't need but want anyway? More makeup. I honestly don't need to buy any new makeup for the rest of my life (and possibly another two to three lifetimes), but it's an addiction.

  2. What shoes are you wearing today? Black ankle booties. They're my go-to shoes 'cause I can wear them to work, they go with everything, and they're really comfortable (a two-inch heel is ideal for my footwear because it gives me enough support —I actually walked over 15 km in these when I was in NYC last month). I got them for half-price at Spring last fall and I've worn them almost everyday since I bought them. Sadly, the bottom of the heel on one of them has a hole in it now (which actually happened today), so I gotta go hunt for a new pair.

  3. How's your skin doing? Pretty good, actually! Since I started using Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair again, my skin's gotten smoother and more even. My skin was pretty decent before but I actually see a difference after using the serum for a couple weeks.

  4. How often do you say exactly what's on your mind? More often than not. If I'm at work, I find a way to say what I think in a way that's diplomatic and non-offensive, obviously. But if I'm just with friends or family, I'm pretty blunt. I mean, not to the point of hurting someone's feelings, but I don't sugarcoat.

  5. Have you ever dated someone who had longer hair than you? No, but I don't know any guys who have longer hair than me.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9