Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 469

on
Monday, April 3, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. A food that reminds you of your childhood? Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars. I can't seem to find them anywhere anymore (it might only be available in the US now?), but my mom used to buy these for us when we were being good in school (for behaviour or good grades, etc.), so it was like the ultimate treat.

  2. What's something you're pretty good at? Listening, retaining information, and doing makeup.

  3. What's the best damned mascara you've ever tried? So far, I'd say Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara. I have very straight, very long lashes, and this works exceptionally well to add amazing volume without over-clumping, and holds curl well. I've gone through at least a dozen tubes of this, and I keep going back to it.

  4. What's one of your dreams? Becoming a product developer for a global cosmetics company.

  5. When was the last time you got to really veg out for an entire day, like do some serious, hardcore loafing? A couple weeks ago. I just planted myself on the couch and watched like, seven episodes of iZombie.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9