Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 461

on
Monday, February 6, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Have you ever been drunk at work? No. I can't metabolize alcohol so I've never been drunk, which is the main reason I don't drink now.

  2. Have you ever been to a Renaissance fair? No, but I kinda want to go to one. My only frame of reference is from Gilmore Girls, when Liz and TJ work the Renaissance fair circuit, but it seems like a jolly good time: people walking around in elaborate costumes, browsing through craft stalls, watching jugglers and jousters, eating turkey legs, and yelling, "Huzzah!" a lot. But apparently, Renaissance fairs are only really big in the States, so it's unlikely that I'll ever actually attend one. Not because I won't travel to the US, but because I wouldn't travel to the US for the sole purpose of attending a Renaissance fair.

  3. If you were to write a note to a stranger on a bathroom mirror with lipstick, what would you write? "This is an ugly colour which is why I'm wasting it on writing on this bathroom mirror."

  4. Are you quick on your feet? Like, do you think you could catch a chicken like in Rocky? Hmm, probably not, though I don't think I've really been tested. But even if I could catch a chicken, the real question is, would I want to?

  5. Have you ever sprayed perfume on your feet? Oh, totally. I used to wear faux leather flats all the time during the summer so my feet smelled really, really bad, especially after a full day of work. So if I were going somewhere where I had to take off my shoes (like a friend's house), I would just spray whatever I had on me, which was usually Fresh's Sugar Lychee perfume.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9