Friday Five: Forward

on
Friday, December 30, 2016
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What are you looking forward to in your personal life in 2017? Nothing in particular. More time with friends? I mean, at this point, nothing's really set in stone for me specifically.

  2. What's something you're planning ahead for? My brother's wedding this September, which means one of my vacation weeks will be spent in NYC and Massachusetts. I have two other vacation weeks, though, and one of my goals is to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida. The only issue is finding a friend who can both afford to go and be able to go during one of my vacation weeks.

  3. How intense is your to-do list for the last days of the year? Not that intense, since I am working both New Year's Eve and New Year's Day and have no plans to go out.

  4. What's something you'd like to jump past, between now and the end of the year? Working both New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

  5. How will you ring in the new year? Hopefully, in bed. I have to get up at 6:30am on Sunday to work.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9