Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 448

on
Monday, November 7, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Team Contour, or Team Highlight? Team Highlight, always and forever. I do contouring all the time on my clients, but I have never gotten into it on myself. Like, who am I fooling with these chipmunk cheeks, you know? And a lot of people don't realize that by highlighting, you also get the illusion of contouring with a lot less work.

  2. Do you have any tie-dye anything? Nah. I think I tie-dyed a shirt or something at summer camp when I was a kid, but I definitely don't know where that shirt is now.

  3. What were you doing in the year 2000? I finished Grade 8, started high school that fall, ended my nu-metal phase (you know, Korn, Slipknot, Linkin Park, System of a Down, etc.) and got heavily into my "screamo" phase (e.g. Alexisonfire, Thursday, Poison the Well, From Autumn to Ashes, Taking Back Sunday, etc.). And I also started watching Gilmore Girls, which would end up becoming my favourite TV show of all time, and was seriously addicted to Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

  4. How often do you check social media? The only form of social media I really use on a regular basis is Instagram, which I check once every few hours. I check Facebook maybe once a week, just to scroll through my news feed.

  5. Do you ever skip wearing makeup to work? No, it's actually a requirement at my workplace to wear full-face makeup.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9