Friday Five: Peaches and Herbs

on
Friday, November 4, 2016
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's your favourite way to consume peaches? In peach pie! Or cobbler! Or gelato! I do also really like it in bubble tea, but alas, it's not really peaches so much as peach-flavoured tea.

  2. To what dish does basil make its best contribution? Margherita pizzas.

  3. What's something you're feeling peachy-keen about? I'm going to see Troye Sivan this Tuesday at Sound Academy, and my birthday's next week which means birthday dinners and birthday money! (I am not, however, excited about turning 30.)

  4. What's a cooking herb you dislike? Cilantro. Bleaaarrgh.

  5. What's something in your residence that's peach-coloured or nearly peach-coloured? A lot of my makeup (lipsticks, blushes, highlighters, etc.) is peach-coloured. And it's in my residence. Does that count?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9