Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 435

on
Monday, August 8, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Facial or massage? Massage. My body always hurts because I have a job that requires me to stand for eight hours a day, and I swear to you, if I am getting back up from sitting or crouching or squatting, every joint in my body pops. The crazy thing is that now that I can afford getting massages (also my benefits at work covers it), I never have the time to get them. My goal is to get a massage on my next vacation week.

  2. High heels or tennis shoes? If it's one or the other, then definitely tennis shoes. Weirdly enough, I don't actually own any tennis shoes. My go-to footwear for summer are sandals and my go-to footwear for the rest of the seasons are ankle booties with a chunky heel.

  3. Big earrings or big rings? I actually don't wear any jewelry because I'm allergic to almost all metals (even prolonged wearing of sterling silver or gold will give me a rash), but if I had to pick, I'd say big earrings. As someone who works with her hands, big rings would only serve as an obstruction.

  4. Romance or comedy? I like both; I like romances with comedy and comedies with romance. That having been said, I prefer comedies without romance more than romances without comedy, so I guess when it comes down to it, I prefer comedy.

  5. The '80s or the '90s? I was born in the '80s, but I will always pick the '90s because that's what I remember the most. It was one of the most revolutionary decades in music (from grunge to boy bands) and the last decade of any real lasting trends (in hair, makeup, clothing, etc.). Some of the best TV shows and movies came out of the '90s (like, hi, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Clueless). Also, it was a time when technology was new and exciting (hello, web browsers, Nokia cell phones, Tamagotchis, and Discmans!) but machines hadn't replaced humans yet.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9