Friday Five: Coverage

on
Friday, May 20, 2016
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What do your bed linens look like, right now? White with seafoam green trim and dark brown piping. Also, unmade. And kinda wrinkled.

  2. What's the most you've spent on something you use as protection for something expensive? Just over $2,000 on the warranty for my car.

  3. What does your nicest coat look like? It's a black cashmere and wool peacoat from Mackage that just covers my butt and has slightly belled sleeves and black and silver buttons and leather trim on the pockets.

  4. What was the most recent cheese-covered (or chocolate-covered, if you prefer) dish you enjoyed? The chicken parm from Parm in NYC!

  5. What's something for which you often forget (or choose not) to replace the cover? My duvet cover. I'll wash my actual sheets quite regularly, but I'm always too lazy to do the duvet.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9