Friday Five: Ticket to the Weekend

on
Friday, March 18, 2016
This week's Friday Five:
  1. How many traffic tickets have you received, and what was the first? Three; the first one was for speeding. I was 18, had just gotten my G2 license, and had my car for just over a week. I was going 80 km/h on a 50 km/h street.

  2. What are some of the ticket stubs you've held onto? All of my concert tickets, from 1999 to now.


  3. What have you seen because someone had extra tickets? I went to see Our Lady Peace at Massey Hall in 2005. It was a free concert because they were filming footage for their Our Lady Peace: A Decade DVD. I was at the HMV flagship store at Yonge and Dundas with my friend Tobi, who is a diehard OLP fan, and this random guy just came up to us and was like, "Do you guys like Our Lady Peace? 'Cause I have tickets to their free show at Massey Hall and it starts in a couple hours but I can't make it. You want them?" We thought he was playing some kind of joke on us, but, no, they were legit tickets. The seats were in the nosebleeds but it was an incredible show. It's kinda surreal to see over 2,000 people with lighters in their hands and singing every single word to "4 A.M."

  4. What have you won in drawings or raffles? You know, I'm sure I've won something from a draw or raffle in my lifetime, but I cannot remember any of them. It's been a while, needless to say.

  5. How do you and your friends usually handle a restaurant bill? Depends who it is, but we usually split it. Most restaurants these days make it really easy to split a bill, even down to single dishes. (Like, some places can split a dessert into three bills.) The only exception is with my friend Ronsee; we each take turns paying for dinners, so if he gets the bill for a meal, I'll get the next one, regardless of the price.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9