Friday Five: Know-How

on
Friday, December 18, 2015
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's something you know how to do beneath the hood of a car? Fill my windshield wiper fluid. And boost a car with jumper cables.

  2. What's something you know how to fold a piece of paper into? Cranes, lilies, lotus flowers, and stars. I loved origami when I was younger. Like, I was that kid who read Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes and proceeded to fold a thousand paper cranes. I'd string the cranes and hang them from my windows. I'd also make jars of paper stars, and put green pipe cleaners through paper lilies and have vases of huge bouquets. My childhood room was filled with origami.

  3. What's something you know how to do in the outdoors? Um, does smoking count?

  4. What's something you know how to do with a length of rope? Tie it. Play Cat's Cradle. Or if it's long enough, play jump rope.

  5. What's something you know how to do with a deck of cards? Shuffle them (I do a good riffle shuffle). Deal them. Play them.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9