Sunday Video Love: Pray To God

on
Sunday, February 15, 2015

I'm not usually into a lot of EDM, but there are a few electronica collaborations that I love (e.g. Tiësto with Tegan and Sara, Morgan Page with Tegan and Sara, Zedd with Hayley Williams, David Guetta with Sia, Calvin Harris with Ellie Goulding, etc.), and this one is my latest obsession because HAIM can do no wrong. It's reminiscent of a modern-day disco anthem, and I cannot stop listening to it. I have actually been playing it on repeat because it puts me in such a good mood, and it is indeed on my playlist for my flight out to NYC today. (Did you like that segue?) I will be back on Thursday, with lots of food photos and hopefully a haul post, too (questionable, since our dollar is so shitty right now). Hope you all have a good week, and if you celebrate, Happy Lunar New Year!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9