Friday Five: Bonus Questions, 8

on
Friday, April 18, 2014
In lieu of today's Friday Five questions, I've decided to do a set of bonus questions instead:
  1. If someone insisted on paying for it, would you rather have a gardener, a housekeeper, a personal chef, a driver, or a personal assistant? A housekeeper. I absolutely despise cleaning. I would also contemplate personal assistant... but then I think to myself, "Am I that self-important?" It's just another person I don't want to need to depend on. But an assistant would really come in handy, especially if I'm feeling particularly lazy...

  2. If someone insisted on paying for it, would you rather have a personal masseuse (or masseur), a sex surrogate, a personal trainer, a therapist, a make-up artist and hair stylist, or a life coach? Masseuse. 

  3. Would you rather have a non-creepy secret admirer who sent you the occasional small gift and admiring note, a professional agent who kept an eye out for your next job and applied on your behalf and negotiated your salary, a private investigator who found out what people are saying about you and found out interesting things about people you know, or a personal photographer to capture all your special moments in ways that always made you look your best? I quite enjoy discovering things for myself, so I'd say no to private investigator. I don't give a crap about being in photos, so I'd say no to personal photographer (and, really, I'm not that conceited). The secret admirer thing would be cute at first and then I would slowly get really bored and eventually creeped out. So, I'd say a professional agent. I would never have to worry about employment or having money.

  4. Would you rather have limitless closet space (for clothes only), limitless shelf space (for books and music only), limitless hard-drive and cloud storage, or an eidetic memory? Eidetic memory. I don't have a need for unlimited closet space 'cause I don't buy that much clothing to begin with (and I always donate clothes I haven't worn in three or more years). I would actually love more shelf space because I buy so many damn books (actually, that reminds me that I need to buy a new Billy bookcase from Ikea), and more hard-drive space because I have so much music (I typically download songs through iTunes now rather than buy CDs 'cause I don't have enough physical space)... but you can't buy eidetic memory. And I think it would really come in handy. I would be like Mike from Suits!

  5. Would you rather have perfect pitch, the ability to do long or tricky math problems quickly in your head, ambidexterity, an inerrant BS detector, or the uncanny ability to know exactly what the weather's going to be like in your neighbourhood within twenty-four hours? BS detector. I ain't got no time for that.

  6. In what way have you stubbornly refused to grow up? Cleaning and keeping my things organized. I actually think I've gotten worse at this over the years. I let things get so cluttered until I can't stand it anymore and then I do a major reorganization. And I'm still pretty irresponsible with my money sometimes, like blowing an entire paycheque at Sephora instead of putting more money into my savings account or retirement fund. The shopaholic in me still rages on. And I still love cutesy things like Hello Kitty and Disney movies. But on that note, I think I've grown up quite a lot in all aspects of life.

  7. In what way have you stubbornly refused to be open-minded? Ironically, I'm not open-minded towards narrow-minded people. A paradox. I'm also narrow-minded towards very conservative views.

  8. In what way have you stubbornly refused someone else's kindness? I've often refused a friend's kindness (whether it be paying for something, driving me somewhere, etc.) because I always think, "Why trouble someone else if I can do it myself?" It just makes me lazy and ineffective.

  9. In what way have you stubbornly refused to be apologetic? I refuse to be apologetic about my views and opinions, and the choices I've made in life.

  10. In what way have you stubbornly refused to take a short cut? I don't like taking short cuts in life at all because I find that doing so can make you ignorant to a lot of things. I only like taking short cuts when I'm driving.

Hope you're all having a great long weekend!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9