Friday Five: I.D.

on
Friday, October 4, 2013
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What was the last t-shirt you acquired because it identified you as a member of a specific group? Um... I bought a t-shirt from the Tegan and Sara concert I went to in July. It identifies me as a member of... Tegan and Sara fans...
  2. What was the last event for which you filled out a 'HELLO MY NAME IS' name tag? Wow, I genuinely can't remember. Obviously, I don't go to many events that require my name to be known.
  3. Besides websites and personal computers, how many things do you have passwords or combinations for in order to prove you're authorized? I think just my bank account and pay roll information.
  4. What was the last thing you wrote your name on so that people would know it belonged to you? My Moleskine notebook. 
  5. What was the last thing you put your name on so people would know you supported a cause, or were a member of a side? A sponsor sheet for the Scotiabank AIDS Walk for Life.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9