Friday Five: Play

on
Friday, April 26, 2013
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What was the last play you saw? Oh, wow, it's been a while... I think it might've been Wicked on Broadway two years ago. I really should remedy this. I really want to see Book of Mormon. I doubt I'll be able to go anytime soon, since tickets sell out like, a year in advance, but I am determined to watch it. And not in Toronto, either. I mean on Broadway, as it was meant to be seen.
  2. What kind of experience have you had as a performer in plays? Absolutely none. Even in high school, I hated drama class. Orchestra, yes. Plays and musicals, definitely no. I like watching them, not being in them.
  3. In general, what kinds of plays most turn you on? I'm not sure a play has actually ever turned me on, but I think Spring Awakening would do the trick, if the actors were hot enough.
  4. There are many movies where the characters say, “Let’s put on a play,” often as a means for raising funds or bringing attention to some cause. If you and your friends decided to do that, what would be the play, who would be its star, and what role would you play in its production? Beauty and the Beast, 'cause the story is awesome and the music is awesome, and who doesn't like talking teacups and candelabras? I have no idea who would be the star, since I don't know anyone personally who has an affinity for both singing and acting... Regardless, my role would be key make-up artist. Obviously.
  5. If I handed you a lump of Play-Doh right now and asked you to sculpt me something, what would it be? A penis, probably? 
4 comments on "Friday Five: Play"
  1. Great post, I totally love "Beauty and the Beast". The penis part kinda caught me off guard, but that's what makes your blog awesome

    http://healthybeautifulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I feel like that's the first thing people think of when asked to sculpt something... No? Just me?

      Yeah... I'm basically 12.

      Delete
  2. Now I can only think of that "penis" game from back in middle school. The one where someone in the class would whisper "penis", then someone else would say a little louder "penis!" until the last person is screaming "PENIIIIISSSSSS" - sound familiar? No? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! I've heard of this game, but seeing as I went to an all girls private school, we would've gotten detention pretty much instantly if we played it in class. :P

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9