Friday Five: Lasts

on
Friday, March 22, 2013
This week's Friday Five:
  1. At a gathering of your usual social group, who's almost certain to show up last? You know, I actually think it might be me...
  2. Of chores that must be done this weekend, which will you probably complete last, and why? I typically don't do chores on the weekend because I'm usually working, but in general, the last chore I do is laundry. For some reason, I hate doing laundry. Maybe because I let all my clothes pile up for weeks (basically until I run out of underwear, and I have a lot of underwear) so when I actually end up doing the laundry, I usually have to do two to three loads. The whole process of putting everything in the washer and then moving everything to the dryer and then having to fold all that crap? It's exhausting. And time-consuming.
  3. Some TV remote controls have a "last" button. If you were to turn your TV on now and hit the "last" button on the remote, which channel would you be taken to? I wouldn't know because I actually don't watch cable at home; I either watch my shows on DVD or download episodes. However, the last TV show I watched was HBO's Girls.
  4. Your task is to try one scoop of ice cream per day until every one of thirty-one flavors is consumed. Which do you save for last? Häagen-Dazs Coffee ice cream, or the black sesame ice cream at Guu. Or if gelato counts, then the pistachio gelato from Grom in New York. 
  5. When did you last have an awful meal in a restaurant? I haven't really been eating out a lot lately, so I can't remember a truly bad meal that I've had recently. For some reason, the only bad meal that I can recall being bad was at an all-you-can-eat Japanese buffet restaurant I went to last summer with Anj. Not that it was terrible, but I remember the food wasn't as fresh as it could be, and the presentation left something to be desired. And the service was ridiculously slow. But I don't even remember the name of the restaurant. Suffice to say, I never went back.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9