Food Delivery: Original Brown Katsu from Brown Donkatsu

on
Thursday, January 25, 2024
Original brown katsu

Okay, I don't know if it's because I haven't had tonkatsu in a long time or because I just haven't eaten out in a long time, but the tonkatsu I had for lunch today from Brown Donkatsu was particularly glorious. Like, more delicious than any tonkatsu I've eaten in recent memory. I hadn't eaten there in years so I just got the original with their signature brown sauce (at 0.5 spice level, which was surprisingly quite spicy so level 3 might burn off your tastebuds), and the pork was incredibly tender and juicy, the batter was unbelievably crispy, and each order actually comes with two cutlets so not only is this amazing value, but I also had enough for dinner. Perhaps I will head over to Brown Donkatsu in person next week... (Can you tell that I am trying to make up for three weeks of not being able to eat out?) 


Brown Donkatsu
First Markham Place
3235 Highway 7, Unit 22
Markham, ON L3R 3P3
(905) 944-0990
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9