Dining Out: A Belated Birthday Dinner at Asian Legend

on
Thursday, November 30, 2023
My dad took me out for a belated birthday dinner at Asian Legend along with my mom and told me to take my pick, so I obviously chose all my all faves:

Xiao long bao

Pan-fried green onion pancakes

Cashew chicken

Peking duck

Stir-fried shredded duck with lettuce cups

I hadn't been to Asian Legend in years but I'm glad to report that, after more than 20 years, they still serve up some HECKING DELICIOUS FOOD. (I especially love that they serve their Peking duck on a duck plate.)


Asian Legend
Commerce Gate
505 Highway 7
Thornhill, ON L3T 7T1
(905) 763-8211
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9