Suchwita: Episode 16 — SUGA with Hwang Min-hyun

on
Monday, August 7, 2023

Throughout this entire episode, I kept thinking, "Man, this guy looks like equal parts Park Seojoon and Kim Youngdae." (Which is to say, he is one handsome motherfucker.) But then I kept wondering, "Why does this guy look so familiar?" and finally realized he played the cute guy in Live On. And what do you know, his latest drama, My Lovely Liar, popped up in my recommends on Viki just today. So I guess this is the world telling me that I am meant to get to know Hwang Minhyun better. 

(On that note, I hope they filmed more episodes of Suchwita in advance because I don't know how I will get through the Yoongi withdrawals...)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9