All Day with Kim Namjoon: Part 1

on
Saturday, December 10, 2022

  • Wow, my apartment could fit into the living room of his apartment.
  • I wonder how much longer it takes to clean.
  • I guess he'd hire a cleaning service.
  • Jealous.
  • I'm not a huge fan of jjajangmyeon but I wonder if it's because the places I order from aren't properly authentic.
  • I'm determined to try it again. He makes it look so fucking good.
  • I've never tried tangsuyuk, either. I wonder if it's like gu lo yuk. 
  • If it is, then there is no such thing as pouring vs. dipping. The meat is always just tossed in sauce.
  • Oh, god, I am so hungry.
  • It's official, I can eat twice as much as RM. At least.
  • I AM SO JEALOUS OF HIS KITCHEN COUNTER SPACE.
  • Okay, so now we know that RM is a brush-teeth-after-eating person.
  • And uses a manual toothbrush. I approve.
  • But also how do people brush their teeth without toothpaste foam going everywhere?
  • Basically, he lives in an art gallery.
  • I wonder if anyone realizes that a world-famous musician is just casually riding his bike past them?
  • Conclusion: This is so fucking wholesome.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9