Friday Five: Interrobang‽

on
Friday, November 18, 2022
This week's Friday Five:

  1. What are you better at than you might have predicted? Building Legos. Though I think what's more surprising is that I actually like building Legos in the first place because I had zero interest in it when I was a kid.

  2. When did you last surprise someone? About a month ago. I sent a baby shower gift to my friend Viv's house by accident instead of bringing it to her actual baby shower, so she was pleasantly surprised when she found a package at her door.

  3. What has recently caught you off guard? Someone at my workplace resigned and it took everyone off guard because she's been working there for nearly 20 years and there was no sign of her wanting to resign or even looking for another job.

  4. What did you learn this week? Malatang and naengmyeon are hecking delicious, and I can't believe I tried them both for the first time this week.

  5. How much attention do you pay to weather forecasts? A lot. I'm a smoker. I need to know how to gear up for the day.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9