Jin's Traditional Alcohol Journey with Baek Jongwon: Drunken Truth, Episode 3 and 4

on
Saturday, November 19, 2022


[After leaving the traditional market]
Jin: "It was too arrogant of me to do a popularity check over there."
Staff member: "I think you totally lost."
Jin: "That's an understatement. It was like being a speck of dust in space."
Mr. Baek: "I'll be in trouble if you keep saying that."
Jin: "It's been such a long time since I've gone unnoticed like this!"
Mr. Baek, chuckling: "That must've been new for you."
Jin: "It hurts less to know it, though."

Jin: "Wait, Mr. Baek! Before we drink, you have to change."
Mr. Baek, looking weary: "Why change?"
Jin: "I made some clothes and I brought some for you."
Namgil: "And he has to change right away?"
Jin: "That's right, that's right. This, this! I'll show you here."
Mr. Baek: "Let me see. If it's something weird..."
Jin: "It's not! Mr. Baek, I made this myself."
Mr. Baek: "Wait, I understand. It's going to look weird, isn't it?"
Jin: "No, no, no! I wear this 300 days a year."
[Changing into Jin's Artist-Made Collection by BTS pajamas]
Jin: "This is my amazing design."
Mr. Baek: "You designed this?"
Jin: "Yes!"
Mr. Baek: "You know how to design clothes?"
[Jin and Mr. Baek showing off their matching pajama sets]
Namgil: "Mr. Baek, that suits you very well!"
Mr. Baek: "I somehow feel guilty drinking while wearing this."
Jin: "Why? This is popular, Mr. Baek. It was sold out in two seconds! They don't even sell these anymore! You couldn't get this even if you wanted to, Mr. Baek."
Mr. Baek: "I still feel bad drinking with these on, but okay, let's drink."

They're drunk as skunks but it somehow makes them more wholesome.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9