Unboxing: Olive Young Haul — Spring/Summer 2022

on
Saturday, April 30, 2022
I ended up having to return a couple items from my Sephora haul earlier this month (namely the Peace Out Dark Spots Serum, which was causing me to break out like crazy and also smells like sweaty feet, plus the Fresh Floral Recovery Calming Mask, which also made me break out and did not calm my skin in the slightest), so when I got an email from Olive Young notifying me of their 20% off Spring sale last week, I decided to stock up some more Korean skincare.

SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule and Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Blue Serum

Abib Heartleaf Essence Calming Pump and Yuja Essence Vitalizing Pump

Abib Pine Needle Pore Pad Clear Touch and Yuja Probiotics Blemish Pad Vitalizing Touch

Skinfood Yuja C Dark Spot Clear Essence

Round Lab Birch Juice Moisturizing Toner and Mugwort Calming Toner

Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Soothing Gel, Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Cream, and Beauty of Joseon Dynasty Cream

This haul has just reminded me of how much cheaper Korean skincare is in comparison to 90% of the brands carried at Sephora. (Seriously, the amount I spent on 12 skincare products at Olive Young in this order was about the same as what I spent on 7 skincare products at Sephora earlier this month.) Moreover, in the decade that I've been using Korean skincare brands, I have yet to have a negative reaction to any of the products I've tried. In fact, I've felt or seen more a difference in my skin with nearly all the K-beauty products I've used than with the majority of non-Korean skincare I've tried. My skin has been wreaking havoc since coming back from Las Vegas (the difference in temperature and amount of sun and humidity is staggering) so I'm hoping some of these products will help calm my skin down. (I'm pretty sure I got sunburnt on my eyelids? Which I didn't even know was a thing?)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9