Friday Five: Meh

on
Friday, April 29, 2022
This week's Friday Five:
  1. This week, when was good enough good enough? Last night's dinner. After an 11-hour shift at work, I was way too tired to cook my Hello Fresh kit, so I just made grilled cheese and tater tots because it takes less than 15 minutes to make. It was good enough.

  2. What are a few songs you'd include in a middle-of-the-road playlist? 






  3. What is the most ordinary thing about you? I wear slippers at home.

  4. What do you like most about an average day? Drinking coffee, listening to BTS.

  5. What do people seem to think is wonderful while you think it's just okay? Burritos.
2 comments on "Friday Five: Meh"
  1. Ah man burritos! Yeah, if you do feel this way, it's a great answer for number 5. Burritos are so good!

    Also: great MOR playlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burritos are okay, but tacos are so much better...!

      Also, thanks! I had no idea what MOR music is, actually, but when I looked it up, I was like, "Wow, I like a lot more MOR music than I thought I did."

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9