Unboxing: Sephora Spring VIB Sale 2022 Haul

on
Saturday, April 2, 2022
It's April, which means it's that time of year. Yes, the Sephora VIB sale has landed upon us. As per usual, I stocked up on enough skincare to last me until the VIB sale in November.

Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Exfoliating Toner and Revitalizing Toner

Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Gel Moisturizer and Cream Moisturizer

Peace Out Dark Spots Serum and Laneige Hydro UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 50+

Fresh Floral Recovery Calming Mask and Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum

Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm in Rosewood

I got both toners and both moisturizers (one set for day, one set for night) from Laneige's new revamped Water Bank collection, Fresh's new overnight mask that's supposed to help with uneven tone and rough texture, a serum by a brand called Peace Out that's supposed to be super effective in reducing dark spots, and Laneige's new facial sunscreen with SPF 50+ that's supposed to leave no white cast. I also got a small bottle of my beloved Fresh Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum to get me by until I can get to a Nordstrom to buy a full-size bottle, and a cheeky new Dior tinted lip balm in a pretty sheer rosy nude colour. I'm not ready to go head-first into wearing full makeup, but I figure now that there's no longer a mask mandate, I can start wearing lip product in public again...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9