Friday Five: Everything possibly worth knowing about a person

on
Friday, February 11, 2022
This week's Friday Five:
  1. Have you ever asked someone for their autograph? Oh, lots of people, all from rock bands, and some of them multiple times. I've met Alexisonfire, Thursday, My Chemical Romance, and Metric multiple times and have all their albums (and even several pictures of us together) signed. Some bands, like Rise Against, Coheed and Cambria, and The Distillers, I've met once and have one or two albums signed. It was really easy to get autographs of my favourite bands back in the day. Of course, it's a lot harder now when my favourite band is a global, record-breaking, chart-topping sensation from Korea...

  2. What do you think happens when we die? Physically, I think we cease to exist when we die, unless there's a reason to become a spirit, perhaps unfinished business. Though I do think Keanu Reeves had a very succinct, poignant answer to this question in his interview with Stephen Colbert: "I think those who love us will miss us."

  3. What's your favourite action movie? Drive.

  4. What's your favourite smell? Answered last week, but I'll put it here again. It's a tie between three smells: Fresh's Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum (my favourite perfume), Diptyque's Baies candle, and freshly baked croissants. 

  5. Exercise: worth it? I've been told it is, but I'm way too lazy to find out.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9