Jungkook — "Stay Alive (Prod. Suga of BTS)"

on
Friday, February 11, 2022

Please stay alive

When did things start to go wrong?
I can't remember at all
I whisper as I hide myself in this small room
Darkness is my only friend
My hand reaching out for salvation
Am I strange?
A room stained with blood
Please, somebody save me

Hide in the moonlight
There ain't no miracles
My hopes are humble
Hide in the moonlight
I'm not asking for a lot
But I guess it's too much
At the end of this sleepless twilight
Feels like I strayed through this nightmare with my eyes wide open
Came like a miracle
Just like a miracle
Those few words

You are my fate
No words can express it enough
Salvation that saved a wearied me
Is that easier to grasp?
Those few words that saved me
I'll be by your side after many nights
Oh yeah (those few words)
I'll stay by your side even if my feet bleed
Please, you stay alive

You are my salvation
No words can express it enough
Please, you stay alive
Please, you stay alive


THIS IS GORGEOUS. The vocals! The lyrics! The imagery! The production! For a song for a webtoon

God, I cannot wait for BTS' next album. (But also, Kookie, what is happening with the mixtape you hinted at four years ago?)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9