Friday Five: The full spectrum of human experience

on
Friday, February 4, 2022
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What is the best sandwich? Grilled cheese. It requires the least amount of ingredients, very little effort, and very little time, but produces maximum deliciousness and satisfaction. I'll pretty much eat any kind of grilled cheese, but my favourite is made with sourdough bread and old cheddar. 

  2. What's the one thing you own that you really should throw out? The six bulbs of garlic I bought last summer. I keep meaning to use them, but my Hello Fresh kits always provide a new bulb of garlic, so I never end up using those old bulbs. And now they have stems growing out of them. But I keep them in the back of the crisper and so I always forget about them... 

  3. What's the scariest animal? Today, I'm going to go with spiders.

  4. Apples or oranges? Apples.

  5. What's your favourite smell? It's a tie between three smells: Fresh's Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum (my favourite perfume), Diptyque's Baies candle, and freshly baked croissants. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9