Eating at Home: Coffee & A Cherry Danish

on
Saturday, January 15, 2022
Coffee and a cherry Danish
Rory: Hey, Luke.
Luke: Rory.
Rory: Um, I'll have two coffees and two cherry Danishes to go, please.
Luke: Two coffees and two cherry Danishes.
Rory: Oh, and some napkins.
Luke: One of these is for her, isn't it?
Rory: Who? Oh, no no no. They're all for me. I am super hungry today. I was debating ordering three, but I'll tell you how I feel after two.
Luke: Tell you what, I'll give you one Danish and one cup of coffee, you can sit over there and eat, and when you're finished them right over there where I can see you, then I'll bring you a second one.
Rory: You're really just gonna stand there and watch me eat a Danish?
Luke: Cable's out. I'm starved for entertainment.
Rory: Okay, this is insane. So you guys had a fight, big deal. You know you're gonna make up anyway, and what better day to make up than Danish Day, the happiest of all days? The day when we all say, "Hey, let's forgive and forget over a nice Danish and a cup coffee."
Luke: One Danish, one cup of coffee, take it or leave it.
Rory: I'll take it. I still think you're being silly.
[Luke hands her a cup of coffee and a paper bag.]
Luke: Thank you for sharing. Come back soon.

[Rory walks out carrying the bag and the coffee and walks over to Lorelai.]

Lorelai: Well?
Rory: He would only sell me one.
Lorelai: Ugh! Didn't you say they were both for you?
Rory: Yes I did, and he knew that I was lying.
Lorelai: Did you do the blinky thing? You always do the blinky thing when you're lying.
Rory: I didn't have to do the blinky thing. He knows you well enough to know that you're not gonna go a whole day with no coffee and especially no Danish.
Lorelai: Ugh!
Rory: Why don't you go in there now and just make up?
Lorelai: Why don't you give me half your Danish and some coffee?
Rory: I'll give you the Danish but I'm keeping the coffee.
Lorelai: What is a Danish without coffee?
Rory: The eternal question springs up again.
Lorelai: There's no point in even eating a Danish without coffee.
Rory: I'm going to school.
Lorelai: Sad Danish, lonely Danish, step Danish!

Starting the day off right with a Gilmore Girls breakfast.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9