Cooking at Home: Steak Bibimmyeon

on
Sunday, January 16, 2022
Steak bibimmyeon

Steak bibimmyeon

After watching numerous livestreams of BTS deliciously eating steak bibimmyeon (most recently here and here), I thought it was finally time to try it myself. I'm pretty sure Jin started this trend among the boys a few years ago when they were on tour, and now all of them are obsessed with it. I'm not sure why it's taken me this long to try it, as it is quite literally the simplest of dishes — it only requires a good steak, a pack of Paldo Bibimmen, and about 10 minutes. But now I know why, no matter where BTS travel in the world and no matter how much money they make, this is still their #1 food request despite being able to eat whatever they want at whatever cost. The combination is insanely addictive and unlike anything else I've ever tried. The noodles are sweet and spicy, the steak is juicy and savoury, and I added some sesame seeds for a touch of nuttiness. IT'S INCREDIBLE. Way better than steak jjapaguri, in my opinion. Only problem now is self-control...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9