Friday Five: November rain

on
Friday, November 5, 2021
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What unique behaviour, attire, or ceremony element have you seen at a wedding? I honestly haven't been to that many weddings, but I do always find the tea ceremony in Chinese weddings to be quite unique.

  2. Who's your favourite piano player? Yann Tiersen, who composed and played one of my favourite piano pieces of all time, "Comptine d'un autre été, l'après-midi," from the Amélie soundtrack. Classically-speaking, however, it's gotta be Chopin.

  3. When did rain notably ruin your plans? Never, because I so rarely make plans that require me to be outdoors for long periods of time. And even when I do need to spend time outside, like traveling downtown, the weather always seems to work out even if there's rain in the forecast. The last time I remember actually being drenched from the rain was at Riot Fest 2015, but even then, we just accepted it and still stayed around until the end (because it was Alexisonfire's official reunion show after their hiatus). We felt pretty gross and the grounds were super muddy, but we still had a lot of fun.

  4. What is your going-to-bed ritual like? Brush teeth, floss, gargle mouthwash, put lip balm on, put ear plugs in, put hand cream on, do some reading on my phone until I start to feel super drowsy, then turn off my lamp and pass out.

  5. When did you last give roses to someone or receive them from someone? I've actually never given anyone roses, but the last time I received roses was Valentine's Day 2011 from my boyfriend at the time. I've always been indifferent to receiving flowers in general, though. Like, it's a nice thought, but there are so many other things I'd rather give or receive. Like food. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9