BTS FESTA 2021: BTS Profile 1 — RM, Suga, Jin, and J-Hope

on
Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Profile that RM writes:

Name: Kim Namjoon
Association: Awesome Party
Work Experience: "BTS"
Slogan: ARMY is me, me is ARMY
Charming points:
1. Cute
2. Cool


Award That RM Wants to Give to RM:

 Namu Sang*

[* Namu means tree, sang means award; 나무상 (Namu-san) is also how J-ARMYs affectionately call RM]

A 181cm-tall tree that still looks over Bangtan and ARMY this year as well. I give NAMU SANG?! to you..


RM's Self-Acceptance Speech:

Oh wow.. you're calling me a "tree"..
Such a title is more than what I deserve..
With my sincere thanks to the committee..
I'll live long like a tree!!! 🌳
-Kim Namu-
Awards RM Wants to Give:

To Suga: Salt-Pretending-to-Be-Sugar Award
Sugar with the world’s saltiest taste.. I give you this Salt Award for that duality

To Jin: Hamster face Jin Sang!!
Your face is so dazzling by simply existing. You committed the sin of blinding ARMYs' eyes.. You're the best Jin Sang!

To J-Hope: Morning Sunshine Award!!
While whether you like that drink* or not depends on individual taste, you smile truly is morning sunshine.. ☀️
[* 아침햇살 (Morning Sunshine) is a rice beverage made of white/brown rice]

To Jimin: Puppy Award*
You look more and more like a puppy these days..
[* 상, which means award, can also be face/look (physiognomy)]

To V: World's No. 0 Handsome Man Award
Since you've taken another step up this year, I'm giving you the No. 0, not No. 1, award. -The rest is the same-*
[* A presenter would say this when giving the same or similar awards to multiple people and the remaining text is the same]

To Jungkook: Jongkook* Award!
Is it just me that feels like [Jungkook's] body is becoming like [Jongkook's] body..?! Jongkook Award!!!
[* Kim Jongkook]



Profile that Suga writes:

Name: Min Suga
Association: Abracadabra
Work Experience: Bangtan Sonyeondan
Slogan: I wish to be your sugar...
Charming points:
Realistic
Rational


Award That Suga Wants to Give to Suga:

 Magic Award*

[* It's funny because 마상 is an acronym/slang to say one's feeling hurt in a comical way]

An award given to someone who possesses magical charm


Suga's Self-Acceptance Speech:

Ha...  my charm... 
Thank you anyway
Awards Suga Wants to Give:

To RM: Hot Body Award
Since you have such a hot body these days, I'm giving you this award

To Jin: Unfair Award
Since you complain it's unfair when we do anything, I'm giving you this award

To J-Hope: Smile Award
Since you have a smiling face even when you're serious, I’m giving you this award

To Jimin: Going-Too-Far Award
Because you go too far in an attempt to make others laugh, I'm giving you this award

To V: David Award
Because you look like the David Statue, I'm giving you this award

To Jungkook: Actually Award
Since you don't do it once you actually start something, I'm giving you this award



Profile that Jin writes:

Name: Jin
Association: Dope Party
Work Experience: I've opened the door; I've heard that I'm good-looking*
[* Car door guy]
Slogan: The man who makes mirrors happy. Who's that man? That's me, Kim Seokjin
Charming points: Worldwide handsome


Award That Jin Wants to Give to Jin:

 Jin Award*

[* 진상 is also the award RM would give to Jin; (1) 진 (Jin) + 상 (Award), (2) 진상 as a word means the activity of being obnoxious/causing a scene, or a person who does such activities]

Because you were good at being shamelessly obnoxious in front of anyone, I'm giving you this award


Jin's Self-Acceptance Speech:

K, thanks
Awards Jin Wants to Give:

To RM: Donation Award
He sometimes shares with me figures that look expensive 

To Suga: Consistency Award
Since debut, he consistently, unchangingly, likes to remain seated

To J-Hope: Jwahope Award
Recently, I had a couple drinks with him

To Jimin: Not Puffy Award
Since he keeps saying his face got puffy when it's not, [I'm giving this award] so that he can get rid the worries

To V: Vacation Award
He works hard and coordinates our schedules. Thank you.

To Jungkook: Muscle Award
I applaud your muscle that can lift a member with one arm.



Profile that J-Hope writes:

Name:  J-Hobi
Association: So Shiny Party
Work Experience: Dance captain of BTS the Grammy performer... (embarrassed [to say it myself])
Slogan: JjweHope in charge of ARMY's smile and your laughter 
Charming points: 
Sensitivity..?? 
And.. thoughtfulness... 


Award That J-Hope Wants to Give to J-Hope:

Award of Courage and Faith

The above member has unconditional faith* so for that I give you this award.

[* "Wings" lyrics]

J-Hope's Self-Acceptance Speech:

Ah~~ ♡♡ It makes me feel like I'll fly with "wings"~ ♡ Thank you!!
Awards J-Hope Wants to Give:

To RM: More than the Center Award
I know your great effort and hard work well!! Let's cheer up!!

To Suga: Squishy Squishy Award
These days he's the cutest and acts in a soft and squishy way

To Jin: Jjwan Award*
Because he always leaves his impression and lingering imagery wherever he goes...
[* 잔상 [jansang]: afterimage]

To Jimin: My Smile Award
My vitamin and source of energy~ ♡♡

To V: You're-Doing-Great Award~ ♡
Cheer up and let's continue to be like now and do 'fighting' together!!

To Jungkook: You've-Become-Pretty Award
You had a nice haircut


(Photo source: Weverse)
(Translations: Doolset)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9