BTS FESTA 2021: BTS Profile 1

on
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
As per tradition, here are this year's Festa profiles written by BTS:


Profiles That We Write 

Group Name: BTS
Birthday: 13th June, 2013
Age: 8 years
Nickname: Friends who move the world!
Member composition: Cool RM, Reli~able eldest Jwin, Sweet Suguh, Skilled Kid Hobawri, Charismatic Chwimin, Secret Weapon Bbwi, Golden Maknae ChungKook 
Trending Statements: Finished Work, The Ladder Game
To Report: Not boys anymore
 
2020 Self Evaluation

RM: I've somewhat managed to become a new person! Though [not being] helpless is still a little hard..
Suga: Currently studying English
Jin: I couldn't keep to my plans but I adapted well to the circumstances 
J-Hope: It was a difficult period but you endured well and you worked hard, pat pat
Jimin: I strived to keep to it because there were people I wanted to see and give back to, but they were times in which I was in fact unable to look around at my surroundings 
V: Ah. It was good. Wasn't bad. 
Jungkook: I think I've grown and matured a lot as a person. I think that previously, I'd kept getting impatient and only looked forward, but I was able to look around me in 2020.
  2021 Goals

RM: More than anything else, to light things up on fire without regret. To not look back. 
Suga: To speak English more comfortably
Jin: Let's not cry
J-Hope: To try everything that I want to do~?? ♡♡ 
Jimin: There were many chances for me to look around and take stock once this year came. I want to see growth once again in the way I cherish myself while learning the ways in which to love others. 
V: To send selfies on Weverse for ARMY 
Jungkook: In 2021, I want to please see ARMY, I want to perform, and I will become someone who moves forward slowly, a little bit at a time.


BTS' Charm Points

RM: Cute but cool, kind and lovely, sincere to ARMY.
Suga: Easy to approach
Jin: Cute. Kind.
J-Hope: Seems incredibly unique but is surprisingly simple with no frills and straight-forward...
Jimin: Each individual charm is distinctive.
V: Friendly.
Jungkook: Sincere about music.


BTS' Mottos

RM: "ARMY is the answer." 
Suga: Give us the stage
Jin: Let's just do it
J-Hope: Seven is one~ ♡♡
Jimin: Your joy, my joy
V: Hobi's statements are the absolute standard
Jungkook: Let's journey as far as possible
  If you described BTS in 8 letters?

RM: International sunshine
Suga: Very cool youth
Jin: ARMY ♡ BTS
J-Hope: BTS is spirited~ ♡♡♡ 
Jimin: Ah, I really love you.
V: We live busily
Jungkook: The teachers' students


Bangtan Awards

RM: Fatal for the heart (The member that makes your heart skip a beat), 3 votes
Suga: Average (The member that is above average in everything), 3 votes
Jin: Sculpture (The member that is [good looking] like a sculpture), 5 votes
J-Hope: Fantasy (The member that's amazing like a fantasy), 4 votes
Jimin: Everyday (The member you want to spend a special kind of everyday with), 3 votes
V: Subject of Study (The member you want to research), 3 votes
Jungkook: Extraordinary (The member that'll soar to greater heights), 3 votes



The Award RM gives BTS

"You worked hard"

To all our members who worked hard without any major issues for a long period of time — eight years, or almost 3000 days, gosh! The award I give you, the one I really want to give you! You worked hard!!
  The Award Suga gives BTS

"Always"

I will present this "Always" award, for you have always tried your best, consistently, just as you are



The Award Jin gives BTS

"Perfect Attendance"

Presenting this award as you have all worked hard without being late, absent, or running away
  The Award Hobi gives BTS

"Undying Love"

 I present this award to the above members for they lavish love on each other and also overflow in love for their fans~ ♡♡



The Award Jimin gives BTS

"Afterimage"

I present this award to you for in the paths that you have tread, your afterimages have all only been beautiful. 
  The Award Kim Taehyung gives BTS

"Please Understand/Understandable"

It's absolutely understandable, since our schedules these days consume a lot of energy, there's lots to worry about, and we can't even see ARMY whom we want to see so badly


  The Award Jungkook gives BTS

"You worked hard"

I present you with this award for you have valiantly forged ahead with ARMY since debut for the past eight years.

(Photo source: Weverse)
(Translations: Wisha)
1 comment on "BTS FESTA 2021: BTS Profile 1 "

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9