BTS FESTA 2021: BTS Profile 1 — Jimin, V, and Jungkook

on
Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Profile that Jimin writes:

Name: Park Jimin
Association: Charming Party
Work Experience: Appeared on a famous show (Run BTS!) for 135 episodes; received Order of Cultural Merit; No. 1 on Billboard main charts; nominated for a Grammy; received a rookie award; did [BTS'] own concert at the Gymnastic Stadium; has the most attractive pinkie; received Artist of the Year awards; had 5 wins on music shows; did stadium tours; has the best charm in the world; received Album of the Year awards; got 1st place in a relay race; received Song of the Year awards
Slogan: I'm going to show you without mercy my charm that enchanted the whole world
Charming points: ~All~


Award That Jimin Wants to Give to Jimin:

Why-Do-I-Miss-ARMY-This-Much Award

Because I don't know how long I should wait to see ARMY in person and it's so painful, I'm giving myself this award.


Jimin's Self-Acceptance Speech:

CAN WE PLEASE MEET SOON PLEEEEEEASE
Awards Jimin Wants to Give:

To RM: Please-Share-Your-Height-With-Me Award
I also want to grow taller

To Suga: Please-Give-Me-A-Song Award
When are you going to give me a song?

To Jin: I-Would-Appreciate-It-If-You-Could-Keep-It-Moderate Award
Please stop pranking me

To J-Hope: Please-Answer-Me Award
Why would you leave after asking me a question

To V: I-Miss-Tannie Award
How's Tannie* doing?
[* V's dog]

To Jungkook: So-Scary Award
Your body is getting too big



Profile that V writes:

Name: Kim Taehyung
Association: Confident Party
Work Experience: Going to gain from now
Slogan: My love for you is unconditional, unconditional~ 🎶
Charming points: 🙂 I write songs; I also write lyrics


Award That V Wants to Give to V:

Big Meal Award*

[* 7첩반상 is a meal (rice, soup, kimchi, sauces) with 7 banchan]

In appreciation for your hard work doing schedules every day, I'm giving you this big meal award. Minari is delicious these days.

V's Self-Acceptance Speech:

Thanks
Awards V Wants to Give:

To RM: You-Have-A-Great-Body Award
Giving this award to you in admiration because you have a great body these days

To Suga: You-Have-Great-Energy Award
Giving this award to you since you bring greater energy every day

To Jin: Fun Award
Your presence and vibes are bringing more fun every day so I'm enjoying it

To J-Hope: Why-Are-You-So-Nice Award
One needs to be moderately nice~~

To Jimin: Smile Award
Smile and luck will come to you

To Jungkook: Stop Award
Please stop working out



Profile that Jungkook writes:

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Association: I'm Me Party
Work Experience: BTS
Slogan: My voice to you...
Charming points: 
I was young... 
My voice is fairly decent


Award That Jungkook Wants to Give to Jungkook:

Imagination Award

This award is given since you have too many imaginations (and also many random useless thoughts)

Jungkook's Self-Acceptance Speech:

I'll work hard to have bigger imaginations to not miss my dream and passion!!!
Awards Jungkook Wants to Give:

To RM: Leader Award
The best leader

To Suga: Stop-Lying-Down Award
He's always lying down, leaning against something

To Jin: Jin Sang*
He always makes jokes and pranks
[* (1) 진 (Jin) + 상 (Award), (2) 진상 as a word means the activity of being obnoxious/causing a scene, or a person who does such activities]

To J-Hope: Hang Sang*
One of his songs
[* "Hangsang" is a song from J-Hope's mixtape, Hope World]

To Jimin: Cutie Award
His face, height, and fingers are all cute

To Jungkook: Became-A-Grown-Up Award
He's become more mature


(Photo source: Weverse)
(Translations: Doolset)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9