Photolog 2021: Day 130 of 365

on
Monday, May 10, 2021
After the rookie mistake of ordering a sushi platter for delivery last Mother's Day, during which we had to wait nearly three hours for it to arrive because Main Sushi ended up having a huge delay on their orders, my mom and I decided to celebrate Mother's Day today instead of yesterday.
 

We decided to get Japanese food this year as well because my mom so seldom eats it these days, but she's currently boycotting raw fish because she's paranoid as hell, so we opted out of any sushi platters and instead went for bento boxes from my ol' stand-by, Osaka Sushi. My mom went with the salmon teriyaki box and replaced the nigiri with California rolls, whereas I went with the sashimi + sushi bento box because I am the total opposite and want ALL THE RAW FISH. I gotta say, I am still impressed with the quality of Osaka Sushi, even for take out. Not to mention the quantity, too; each bento box also comes with a separate box of shrimp and vegetable tempura as well as miso soup, and it was under $60 after tax and tip. Even my mom couldn't find anything to complain about, which is very rare for her.

I hope all the moms out there had a very happy Mother's Day, even if we are still in a pandemic. And here's hoping we can actually eat at a restaurant for next Mother's Day.


Osaka Sushi
5762 Highway 7
Markham, ON L3P 1A5
(905) 471-8006
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9