Run BTS!: Episode 141

on
Tuesday, May 11, 2021

[PD Na asks BTS to each write 3 wishes to earn as their prizes for the game]
Jimin: "Could I ask you to make a dance cover of my solo song and upload it online? I'd like to have PD Na learn the choreography for my solo song-"
Namjoon, scoffing: "Your solo choreography would be hard even for me."
Tae, suddenly: "Do you golf?"
PD Na: "I don't."
Tae, sighing: "My dad won't be happy about this."

PD Na: "Now, let's have a confession time like they do in American movies. I'd like to ask about each of your weaknesses today."
Namjoon: "Is it like going to a confessional?"
PD Na: "Something like that. Tell us about something you may feel that you lack. Jungkook, there's a rumour that you are the maknae with no weaknesses."
Jungkook: "There are many things I want to do, but I lack perseverance."
PD Na: "He wants to do many things but lacks perseverance. Do you all agree?"
BTS, nodding: "We do. Very much so."
PD Na: "He lacks perseverance?"
BTS, all agreeing: "Yes."
Jimin: "But he's good at everything."
Jungkook: "I only do what I like to do."
Namjoon: "He's basically good at everything, so I wonder if he just doesn't find things fun since everything comes so easily to him."

PD Na: "Okay, next up is Suga."
Yoongi: "I get tired on stage at times. I need to pace myself really well when it comes to keeping my energy level up."
PD Na: "Ah, so you lack a bit of energy."
Yoongi: "Yes. Even now, my focus level has gone down a bit… Anyway, I lack energy."
PD Na: "You lack energy, so your ability to focus drops easily."
Yoongi: "Yes."
PD Na: "That's Suga's weakness. Do you all feel that on the regular?"
BTS, nodding: "Yes. Indeed. We can feel it very well. Mmhmm, that's right."
Yoongi: "Ah, why am I so sleepy now?"
PD Na: "About how much energy do you have right now?"
Yoongi: "I"m almost all out."
PD Na: "Are you in the red battery zone?"
Hobi: "Yep, he's in the red zone."

Jin: "I... don't have many thoughts."
PD Na: *laughs*
Jin: "I'm very simple-minded and try not to think about things too deeply. I have a tendency to take everything lightly."
PD Na: "Actually, something like this can be considered a positive trait."
Namjoon: "Exactly. I think it's a good trait."
PD Na: "That could mean that he'll get less stressed."
Jimin: "We all envy him for that."
Tae: "It's very admirable."
PD Na: " So your worry is that you think a bit too little."
BTS: "We forgive his lack of thoughts. That's forgivable. It's not a crime to not have many thoughts."
Namjoon: "It's fine to not think a lot."
PD Na: "If you think too much, you get stressed."
Hobi: "That's right."
Jin: "... This doesn't exactly make me feel good."
Namjoon: "Don't think about it, then."

Jimin: "Sometimes, I am... blunt. I'm like that sometimes."
PD Na: "Taehyung, has Jimin ever said anything bluntly to you?"
Tae: "Nowadays, he's really putting in effort to fix that to the point where it rarely happens anymore. Jimin tends to be very harsh on himself, which also broke our hearts to see."
PD Na: "So he gets stress from himself-"
Tae: "Then he gets mad at himself."
PD Na: "- and then he suddenly makes blunt remarks."
Jimin: "It's something I wanted to be forgiven for!"
Tae: "But Jimin being blunt and me being blunt is completely different. Jimin has a kindhearted nature regularly."
Jimin: "Are you usually not like that?"
Tae: "I'm, well-"
PD Na: "Why is it suddenly becoming your confession time?"
Jungkook: "So do we forgive him?"
BTS, all agreeing: "Yes, of course."
Tae, pointing at Jimin: "You're innately kind at heart!"

Namjoon: "In my case, I'm not a very well-rounded person. That's how I'd like to describe myself. I can't drive at all, I don't have a license, and I can't cook, either. Even though I try, I fail every time. I can't eat seafood, either. I just lack a lot of life skills. I often get the feeling that I'm not a well-rounded person."
PD Na: "So your weakness is that you try hard, but you're not well-rounded."
Namjoon: "Yes."
BTS, immediately: "Ah, we can forgive him!"
Namjoon: "I'll become a well-rounded person one day."
Jimin: "You can do it!"

Tae: "Compared to the other members, I am very lazy. Once I've set my mind on something, it takes me up to two months to put that into action. I'd start working out, then quit. I've quit projects midway, too. I'm the type where if I'm not feeling it, I don't do it. There are many times I feel sorry to the members."
PD Na: "How should we summarize this?"
Jimin: "You'd usually call this, 'irresponsible.' He lacks responsibility."
Tae: "I'm still an amateur."
PD Na: "'I lack responsibility and am lazy.' Is that how we can understand it?"
Tae: "Yes."

PD Na: "Next up is J-Hope."
Jin: "J-Hope doesn't have any weaknesses."
Namjoon: "His weakness is that he doesn't have one."
Jin: "That's right."
Hobi, shy: "Why are you all-"
Jimin: "He's too strict on himself."
Hobi: "It's not like that at all."
Jimin: "He always gets to work first. When it's time to get our makeup done, everyone avoids making eye contact, but he gets up to go first."
Jin: "That's right."
Jimin: "We always think he's the real deal at his consistency."
Namjoon: "We call him, 'Light of Hope'?"
Hobi, laughing: "I thought this was a time for confessions."
PD Na: "He may have his own weakness."
Hobi: "Me?"
PD Na: "Why don't we hear it?"
Hobi: "How I present myself as bright and always smiling and how I am at home are very different. Maybe it's because I smile so much on the regular that when I'm home, my facial expression sinks down. I think that double-sidedness has grown too big. I think that sometimes."
PD Na: "So you're smiling all day and then you feel empty when you get home."
Jin: "I can't believe he wants forgiveness for that."
Namjoon: "That's just his ability to be professional."
Jin: "Meanwhile, someone over here is saying, 'I have no thoughts.'"
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9