Photolog 2020: Day 261 of 366

on
Thursday, September 17, 2020
Pork miso ramen with thick noodles and seasoned soft-boiled egg

Chicken kaarage with lemon and garlic mayo

Takoyaki

Went for dinner with Ying at Kinton Ramen, so obviously we went all out: A basket of chicken kaarage with garlic mayo, an order of takoyaki, and a bowl of pork miso ramen (with thick noodles, as always) and an extra soft-boiled egg. It was the first meal either of us had eaten at a restaurant in over six months. Even though we had to sanitize our hands before being seated, wear masks unless eating (I never my mask off in public and never realized how naked I feel without it), sit at least two tables apart from all other patrons, and write our contact information down on a list along with other dine-in patrons in case anyone visiting is found with COVID, I never realized just how essential dining out was to my life. (I mean, my entire Instagram is dedicated to it.) I don't know if it was because of the ambiance, or the plating (not a takeout container!), or the food being served piping hot (and being able to eat it while still hot!), or just being hungry AF, or the food itself... but this was honestly one of the best meals I've had this year.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9